Polyvore love

I've recently discovered polyvore.


I love it.

I probably don't use it the way it's supposed to be used, but that's okay. I still love it.

I've always had a weakness for fashion. However, having an EXTREMELY limited budget, I was unable to flaunt my clothing creativity at it's best.

Now, I can go positively WILD!


My latest creations;

Summer blossoms
boho neutrals



flirty florals



Which is your favourite?

I would have shown you more, except blogger has gone NUTS, and my post, actually OVERLAPPED my previous one. What the HECK?

Comments

  1. They're nice!! I've been going crazy on Polyvore, too. Though, not so much lately as I was when I first found out about it. ^_^ I like the third collage the best!! ;)

    xoxo
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, you're using it correctly! And you're really good, too! Wow. I love the last one. :)

    Love and Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I'm on Polyvore :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be kind. I ♥ comments.