Remember that wedding dress drawing I did a while ago? This one?
Well, I was bored yesterday, so I spent three hours editing it and coloring in on GIMP.
Next, I colored her skin. I dragged the opacity down, to make it easier to fix mistakes. After that, I re-traced the details on her face using a black brush.
I played with the lighting on her face. I brightened her cheeks with a skintone brush, and added some shadows alone her nose and brow-bone.
Using an eyelashes brush, I gave her eyelashes, and I used a slim eye-shadow brush to give her eyebrows.
I colored her eyes green and her pupils black. I did her lips a darker skin tone, and I put the shadows on her hands and neck.
I colored all the beads a silverish color, and then drew all the shadows on her dress.
I colored her hair the same-ish color as mine. All I did was keep the opacity doooown, and use a very small brush to trace the strands, and in some places, just color randomly.
I colored the backround, very lazily. I just colored with the opacity dragged down, to make mistakes easier to fix, and as a result, it has a sloppy sort of water-color look. But I was too DONE to try and fix that.
So yeah! Obviously I am no cartoon artist, but I think it went pretty well, for a first try!
Oh yeah, somewhere along the line I out-ed the veil. I thought it looked too...well, lazy, compared to all the rest. To un-detailed. So I erased it.