roads go ever on and on

by - December 12, 2012

....and on and on and on.


Hello lovelies. I've decided to stop making excuses about not posting because really I'm sure you don't care why I'm not posting at this point. Do you ever have those moments when you look around you, and kind of feel...stuck? Like your life has this pattern that keeps repeating, over and over and over and nothing new or exciting or interesting ever happens? That's one of the reasons why I haven't been posting. I guess you could say I'm stuck in a rut. My road is going on, on and on and on, and it sort of feels like I'm going over the same stretch of road repeatedly.

I've been keeping busy with school and work and chores, but sometimes, I just stand and think...I'm not accomplishing anything. Sure, I'm getting my lessons done. Sure, I'm completing my work hours. But I don't know. I'm studying for my learner's, because now I FINALLY have money to buy the permit. Huzzah! So hopefully by the new year, that will be done, at least. 

I'm really looking forward to Christmas. We have several get-togethers with friends planned, which is pretty much my favorite part of Christmas. My church is doing a talent show/Christmas social on the 29th, and this year, I have stomped my acute stage fright to the ground, and am doing a duet with a friend. Those of you who know how much I hate performing, be proud of me.

via

The other thing I'm looking forward to is the gifts. Not getting them, mind. Giving them. This year I've decided that 90% of the gifts I'm giving are going to be handmade. Mostly with tutorials off of Pinterest, because Pinterest is a wonderful place full of crafterly knowledge. I get the weirdest sort of pleasure out of making things. Especially when they turn out just how I wanted (unlike the sharpie cup).

I've also decided to put off buying the superexpensive camera I've been coveting for years. Why? Because I want to make sure that when I do buy it, I  a) have sufficient knowledge of how it works when I purchase it and b) will have more than what I spent left over. I'm sort of a miser that way. I have lots of things I want to spend on, namely the camera, but also a plane ticket to somewhere, my license eventually, Christmas gifts, the list goes on. And I don't want to sacrifice one for another. So I'm waiting. Impatiently, of course.

What are you looking forward to this month?
xo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.