Random one, two, three...(again)

by - February 20, 2012

Random One:
I just got back from a week's vacation. In Fairmont again. Since I haven't uploaded pictures yet, you can see the previous year's, in this post. 
It was nice. I decided not to ski this year, since a) it's expensive and b) I didn't really enjoy it that much. So instead, I went for lots of walks and drives with mum, after we dropped off all the males except the baby at the ski hill. We went to cafes, and gift shops, and just strolled around. We got two perfectly lovely scarves, I got a nice checkered blouse, and we drank lots of tea. 
In the evenings, we went to the hot springs, because the ski passes count as a free pool pass. So we got to swim in the chemical-free pools, which was very nice.
It's funny though, last year, I wanted to stay there forever and ever. I didn't care that the villa was tiny, I just wanted to be anywhere that wasn't my house.
Now that we've moved into a place where we can all breathe, I wanted to go home. I like my new house. I like it a lot, and I didn't want to leave it. 


Random Two:
I've learnt how to make gifs. Tumblr is a wonderful thing. Since I can't afford photoshop, I use GIMP, and as a result, the quality isn't as nice as I'd like to be, but I work with what I have;


I just can't afford to think like that...
If I'm gonna die, I wanna still be me.
I just love that!
I don't even like Gale, I made this for a tumblr collage
Prim, the one person in the world I'm certain I love.

May the odds be ever in your favor

I made several more THG ones, but I have no idea where I stashed them. Because I don't want you to think I'm a loser, I'll show you a non-THG related one...
Fanny snagging her dress...this was my first ever gif.
I was thinking about maybe doing a tutorial, since the one I used was super confusing and I had to improvise. Hence it took me a whole day to figure this thing out. I don't know, let me know in the comments, if you would like a tutorial!

Random Three:
I just added a Find Me (or, All Around, as it's called) slot to my menu. Time will tell if this is a wise idea. Truth to tell, I'm not even sure why I did it, it's not like I aspire to be super-famous all around the internet. But it seemed like a good idea. I don't know, what do you think?

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'D LOVE A GIF DIY!!! I've long wondered how to make one, and my bestie would be all excited all being able to make her own!

    I was wondering, where do you watch the Sherlock T.V series from? Netflix only has 3 of season 1. It's a huge bummer and let down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, okay! I will get right on that!

      Netflix is a pain, because they take forever to upload stuff. There are only three episodes in each season, but they're super long.

      As for season 2...I googled them, and found them on various places over the internet.

      Delete
  2. Yes, a tutorial would be lovely! That is something I have yet to master. :)

    xoxo,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.