What I Wear: Daily Mass

by - December 06, 2011

Natasha's been having a 12 Days of Modest Fashion event that I keep meaning to participate in, and today, I finally got around to doing it! Click on the icon below to join the fun!


Today we went to morning Mass, so I dressed nicely, but not too nicely. Also, it's cooolllld out now. Snow everywhere, and positively biting! The one plus side is that the hill so close to our new house is ripe for sledding, which I love. 




Skirt: H&M
     Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
      Leggings: Adidas
                   Boots: Costco. Ohhh yeah.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I just have three words! cute, cute cute!! I love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! It looks so comfy! :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is adorable! I like the colour of your scarf, it's so wintery :) So far we've only gotten a centimetre or two of snow, not enough to sled in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Gwen! I love it -- you look adorable. :)

    Blessings,

    ~Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! And your hair is gorgeous! I know I can't see all of it, but what I can see is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I have the same skirt.. but in another color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I like that one! you're boots didn't get wet did they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just another thought I have, you have short sleeves...... Were you cold by chance?

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.