Dear God...thank you.



Dear God;


Thank you.


Thank you for loving me all the time, no matter what I do.

 Dear God; Thank you for creating Earth, our home. I like it a lot. Most of it, anyway! ;)


Dear God; Thank you for those precious little moments, they are my favorite.


Dear God; Thank you for the sunrise. It's a brand new day.


Dear God; Thank you for flowers. 


Dear God; Thank you for open fields, closed forests, and sparkling oceans. They are all beautiful in their own special way.


Dear God; Thank you for colors. I'm very glad we're not all black and white.


Dear God; Thank you for whispering winds and trickling rain. They sing me to sleep.


Dear God; Thank you for the animals, with the exceptions of insects and rodents. When I get to see you, I'm going to ask you why you created them. Mosquitoes and Rats especially.

Dear God; Thank you for providing me with two loving, faithful, God-fearing parents.

Dear God; Thank you for blessing me with five, almost six younger siblings. My life wouldn't be the same without them.

Dear God; Thank you for giving my father a good, steady job, so that he can earn money to feed, shelter and clothe us.

Dear God; Thank you for a loving mommy. I don't know what I would do without her.

Dear God; Thank you for all my darling friends. They inspire me, comfort me and help me. I'd be lost without them. 

Dear God; Thank you for placing me in a free country, where I am able to worship you and profess my faith without being persecuted. 

Dear God; Thank you for letting me get to know Mary, the mother of your son. She is my role model.

Dear God; Thank you for forgiving me every time I sin. Even though I am one of the reasons your son was crucified, you forgive me anyway. 

Dear God; I'm sorry for all the times I've sinned. I'm sorry that I'm ungrateful, selfish and weak. I take comfort in knowing you forgive me.

Dear God; Thank you for letting me know and understand Truth.
Dear God; Thank you for sending your precious, perfect son down to our world to save us.

Dear God; Thank you for letting Him suffer cruelly, more cruelly than any human being, and die for my sins.

Dear God; I will try to deserve the awesome love you have for me. I will try to be like Mary, my mother and Jesus, your son.

Dear God; I'll pray. I know you're listening.

 Dear God; I love you. Nowhere near as much as you love me, but I love you.

Dear God; Thank you for the Miracle of Easter. Christ has risen! Hallelujah!


 Happy Easter, my lovely followers! Christ has risen! Rejoice! 

Comments

  1. Love it Miss Gwenea!!

    God is so, so good. You are wise to recognize it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be kind. I ♥ comments.