Dear God...thank you.

by - April 24, 2011



Dear God;


Thank you.


Thank you for loving me all the time, no matter what I do.

 Dear God; Thank you for creating Earth, our home. I like it a lot. Most of it, anyway! ;)


Dear God; Thank you for those precious little moments, they are my favorite.


Dear God; Thank you for the sunrise. It's a brand new day.


Dear God; Thank you for flowers. 


Dear God; Thank you for open fields, closed forests, and sparkling oceans. They are all beautiful in their own special way.


Dear God; Thank you for colors. I'm very glad we're not all black and white.


Dear God; Thank you for whispering winds and trickling rain. They sing me to sleep.


Dear God; Thank you for the animals, with the exceptions of insects and rodents. When I get to see you, I'm going to ask you why you created them. Mosquitoes and Rats especially.

Dear God; Thank you for providing me with two loving, faithful, God-fearing parents.

Dear God; Thank you for blessing me with five, almost six younger siblings. My life wouldn't be the same without them.

Dear God; Thank you for giving my father a good, steady job, so that he can earn money to feed, shelter and clothe us.

Dear God; Thank you for a loving mommy. I don't know what I would do without her.

Dear God; Thank you for all my darling friends. They inspire me, comfort me and help me. I'd be lost without them. 

Dear God; Thank you for placing me in a free country, where I am able to worship you and profess my faith without being persecuted. 

Dear God; Thank you for letting me get to know Mary, the mother of your son. She is my role model.

Dear God; Thank you for forgiving me every time I sin. Even though I am one of the reasons your son was crucified, you forgive me anyway. 

Dear God; I'm sorry for all the times I've sinned. I'm sorry that I'm ungrateful, selfish and weak. I take comfort in knowing you forgive me.

Dear God; Thank you for letting me know and understand Truth.
Dear God; Thank you for sending your precious, perfect son down to our world to save us.

Dear God; Thank you for letting Him suffer cruelly, more cruelly than any human being, and die for my sins.

Dear God; I will try to deserve the awesome love you have for me. I will try to be like Mary, my mother and Jesus, your son.

Dear God; I'll pray. I know you're listening.

 Dear God; I love you. Nowhere near as much as you love me, but I love you.

Dear God; Thank you for the Miracle of Easter. Christ has risen! Hallelujah!


 Happy Easter, my lovely followers! Christ has risen! Rejoice! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it Miss Gwenea!!

    God is so, so good. You are wise to recognize it.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.