Holy Week

by - March 31, 2010

This week is Holy Week. The time of year when we remember Christ's passion, death, and resurrection, My mother tells me that it is the week when Satan and his Demons work their hardest. I'm not sure why =D
Maybe It's because He doesn't want us celebrating Jesus' victory over him?

Whatever the reason, I will be particularly careful this week not to be overcome by his temptation.

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen"

Jesus, have mercy on Us!













Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us!













God Bless!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.