happiness is...

by - September 07, 2011

 I just realized, I made this whole tag/meme, but have not actually done it more than once!

blogger









For the code, see the menu on the sidebar.
What is 'happiness is'? Read THIS post.


I was going to use pictures to go along with this post, but I've decided to use quotes instead. However, one or two pictures might pop up!


happiness is...


Happiness is... listening to my new Owl City CD. That's where I got the new quote for my header.

 Downy feathers kiss your face, and flutter everywhere, reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.           - Owl City; The Real World 



Happiness is... cuddling baby Septimus. He smiles all. the. time, and they are truly one of the most
wonderful sights I have ever beheld. ♥

"Children too, are a gift from the Lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward." Psalm 127:3


Happiness is... waking up to a fresh breeze and birdsong. Ahh! This is only going to last a little while longer!




Happiness is... cupcakes! With rich, heavenly, buttercream icing...

Happiness is... warm summer evenings.


Happiness is... finally getting my header to (sort of) look the way I want it to!






No time for more, I have to get ready to go on a walk!
Also, thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. I had a very nice day!

What does happiness mean to you?


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Eek! I never wished you a happy birthday! *sigh* Well, it is indeed good to hear that you had a wonderful day and that my ignorance did not affect it. :)

    Many Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the saying on your header!!! That is happiness to me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you on my blog!
    http://theendlessroad-elizabeth.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-have-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may do a post about this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Be-lated birthday, sorry I missed it :-(

    Btw, I love the header!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh heh, Happy Belated Birthday Gwen :)
    For some reason I thought today was your birthday until I saw the date on that post.. Sorry :P

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.