the best Disney scene ever created

by - June 10, 2011

I, like many, am not a huge Disney fan. I, like many, think that they have been sinking lower and lower into the realm of FAIL. Their movies were becoming cheap, tasteless, and very un-entertaining.

Suddenly, TANGLED made an appearance! And I must say it; it is truly a masterpiece. The music, the story...*dreamy sigh*

My absolute favourite part is the Kingdom Dance scene. It's so beautiful, so exciting, so touching, and all because of the actions and music. No words. Just beauty.

And I wanted to share it.



God bless!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this so much! *sigh* 'Tis just pure sweetness. And I haven't even seen the movie. :)

    By the way, thank you so much for the many birthday wishes that you sent my way in various forms today--I treasure each and every one of them. You are such a dear, and I have quite enjoyed our Buzz conversations. :) *ahem* Although, I must add that I will never quite understand your facination with Guy. :P

    Love ya!
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love Disney! Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Pixar movies, all the animated movies from the nineties...they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tanglede. Family favourite. :)
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scene! Soo precious! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.