"pretty yogurt"

by - March 03, 2011

My mum likes to have this
For breakfast every morning. She loves it, and I find it pretty good myself (except for the hemp hearts).
I also like making this because it allows me to bring out my 'artistic' side, because I arrange the topping stuff in a 'elegant, cute' way.
I call it my pretty yogurt.
And yes, my mommy laughs at me.

This is how I make it, but every single one of these ingredients is optional, and you can also add whatever  you like to it!

4 tablespoons of yogurt
3 strawberries, cut up into chunks
1 handful of blueberries
1 handful of walnuts
1 handful of almonds
1 teaspoon of granola
1 teaspoon of hemp hearts (bleh)
1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey, drizzled on top


Stick a spoon in it, and enjoy!


God bless,
Photobucket

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. that actually looks really good...
    except for the hemp hearts. :P
    I think I'd like it with dried cranberrys! :D

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuummmm! I am a yogurt fan, need I say more?
    I'm actually not quite sure what a hemp heart is, but I suppose I'll take your word for it :-).

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.