I've moved!

by - March 03, 2020

Hello void! This blog has been inactive for years. Literally, years. So much has happened since I used to write here, and so much keeps happening. I'm writing this while trying to keep the keyboard away from my 8 month old daughter.

This page is an awesome collection of memories and thoughts from what feels like decades ago. For that reason, I've decided not to delete it. That being said, I do think it's time to start fresh. I do want to try and get back into blogging (no seriously), and I think the best way to do that is to start fresh.
So, if by some miracle, there are still people following this dusty old blog, I thought I'd let you know. I've moved! You can follow my new blog HERE, where I'll be posting about motherhood and home life, as well as stuff for my photography business.
If anyone's still around, come say hi!

xo
Ivania

You May Also Like

0 comments

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.